We are personally aware of the reality that, at some point during your journey you will need support. Perhaps you have a supportive partner, family member or friend however, professional support is also available for you. Please feel free to contact us at any time during your journey for advise and assistance. We have included leading fertility clinics with whom Gift ov life is associated. The founder of Gift ov life have been treated at various clinics on her own infertility journey. If you would like personal advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
Please click on the Clinic name to be directed to their site.
Associated fertility clinics include, but is not limited to the following clinics:
Johannesburg and Pretoria Fertility Clinics:
- MEDFEM (Sandton, Johannesburg)
- SANDTON FERTILITY CLINIC (Sandton, Johannesburg)
- GYNOMED (Roodepoort, Johannesburg)
- PRETORIA FERTILITY CLINIC (Pretoria East, Pretoria)
- Vitalab (Sandton, Johannesburg)
- GENESIS (Dr Abri De Bruin) (Erasmuskloof, Gauteng)
Cape Town Fertility Clinics:
- Tygerberg Fertility (Tygerberg, Cape Town)
- CAPE FERTILITY CLINIC (Tygerberg, Cape Town)
- IVF CAPE TOWN – AEVITAS CLINIC (Pinelands, Cape Town)
- UCT PRIVATE ACADEMIC HOSPITAL (Groote Schuur, Cape Town)
- HART FERTILITY CLINIC (Chris Barnard Medical, Cape Town)
- WIJNLAND FERTILITY CLINIC (Stellenbosch, Cape)
- DR DAWIE SLABBERT (Panorama, Cape Town)
Durban Fertility Clinics:
- Natal Fertility Clinic (Umhlanga, Durban)
Port Elizabeth Fertility Clinics:
- FEMBRYO (Port Elizabeth)
For a full list of contact details for all fertility clinics and private fertility specialists in South Africa, please refer to the comprehensive guide on the Fertilicare site.
[quote]”Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother” – Oprah Winfrey[/quote]