Welcome to South Africa’s foremost, national Egg Donation Program where we bring renewed hope to couples around the world.
Gift ov life specialises in internationally co-ordinated egg donation programs with South African egg donors and South African fertility clinics.
Our international recipients select a South African Egg Donor from hundreds of available egg donors and travel to South Africa for the egg donation procedure.
South African fertility clinics are located in first world cities and offer first class responsible medical fertility procedures and an IVF success rate of up to 70% (a confirmed heart beat by ultra sound at 8 weeks), ranking amongst the best in the world and thus making South Africa a popular choice for egg donation procedures.
78% of Gift ov life’s Recipients are international and most of our international Recipients are from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada, France and Spain to name a few.
For a reference / to be able to chat personally to one of our International Egg Donor Recipients and hear more about what this couple has to say about their experience as an International Egg Donor Recipient Couple and their experience with Gift ov life and South Africa, please click here.
Benefits of working with Gift ov life:
- Given that 78% of our Recipients are international patients, we have vast experience in managing the detailed co-ordination of international fertility treatment.
- South Africa offers very competitive rates for egg donors and IVF procedures and for that reason is a popular destination for parents seeking egg donation IVF.
- Gift ov life’s fees for an egg donor are very competitive.
- South Africa has IVF donor success rates in line with the best IVF success rates in the world.
- South Africa’s fertility clinics are world class.
- South Africa (in particular Cape Town!) is a sought after tourist destination.
- Gift ov life assist you with your accommodation and itinerary. We do not charge a handling fee for this service.
In summary, you are advised to allow for a total of 7 to 10 days, excluding travel days, in South Africa, although the clinic of your choice will advise you further. This will include some leisure days, although these cannot be predicted until closer to the egg donation.
We are personally available to answer all the questions that you may have about egg donation IVF in South Africa. To receive our complete information pack for International Recipients, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org